If you’d like to chat about classes, advising, or life in general, feel free to drop by my office—I am available if my door is open. I also maintain regular drop-in office hours available to anyone. You can see my current schedule below:
Fall 2019 Semester
- Mondays and Fridays: 10:30–11:30
- Tuesdays: 1:30–2:30
- Wednesdays: 2:00–3:00
- Thursdays: 9:00–10:00
If you need to set up a time to talk with me outside office hours, feel free to send a meeting request to me through Calendly:
When booking meeting times, please observe the following notes:
- I accept out-of-band meeting requests when I am not otherwise occupied from 8:00 AM–5:00 PM on weekdays.
- You may schedule meetings as far as two weeks in advance and as late as the day before the meeting. I lock my schedule for the day at the beginning of the day and will not take day-of meeting requests.
- For individual student meetings, please restrict the meeting time to either a 15 minute (Quick Questions) block or a 30 minute (Meeting) block. If you need longer or additional meetings, please contact in advance so that we can arrange appropriate times.
- I may have to reject, move, or cancel a meeting due to unforeseen circumstances even though I am marked free. Please watch your email for updates about your appointment.